242 A, 13th Cross, CMH Road, Indiranagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560038, Karnataka080 43577200Bangalore@icriindia.comwww.icriindia.com
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR)
• 10 Months | Part-time (Classes conducted on weekends)| 100 seats
• Diploma offered by ICRI
• Offered at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Dehradun
Experienced Faculty is drawn from the best of Academia. Guest lectures by Industry professionals.
Reasons join ICRI:
• Pioneer and largest Clinical Research education institute
• Six campuses in India and one each in UK and Singapore
• Excellent placement track record of over 94% for clinical research
• More than 7000 ICRI students already working in the clinical research industry
• Over 200 top companies have recruited from ICRI
Reasons join Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research:
• Comprehensive syllabus covering core modules of Clinical Research
• Weekend classes only. Best for working professionals
• Get quick entry into the Clinical Research job market
• 100% Placement Assistance
• High acceptance and recognition of the qualification in Indian industry
ICRI believes that each and every student deserves a rich career and we make every effort to ensure that ICRI students become 100% employable and productive.
They pay special attention to pre-placement activities and maintain good industry relations.
ICRI boasts of excellent Placement track record with more than 7000 ICRIans working in MNCs and Indian companies.
These include Pharma, CROs, Health organisations in both private and public sectors.
Some of the Recruiters for Clinical Research:
• Johnson & Johnson
• Veeda...and more
Average Minimum Starting Salary: Rs 1.2 lakh PA
Average Maximum Starting Salary: Rs 2.5 lakh PA
Admission Criteria :
BSc in Life Sciences (Biology, Zoology, Botany, Genetics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Nursing, Biochemistry), B Pharm, M Pharm, MBBS, BDS, BAMS or BHMS.
Entrance Exams :
Number of Seats :