A-201, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I, Delhi - 110020, Delhi+91-11-40651004/1005/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Masters in Health Administration:
• Degree offered from Cranfield University, UK
• Both years offered at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore. Only 1st year offered at Ahmedabad, Hyderabad and Dehradun
Experienced Faculty is drawn from the best of Academia. Guest lectures by Industry professionals.
Core modules taught by Cranfield University faculty from the UK.
Reasons join ICRI:
• Pioneer and largest Healthcare education institute
• Six campuses in India and one each in UK and Singapore
• Excellent placement track record of over 94% including Clinical Research and Health Administration
• More than 7000 ICRI students already working in the Clinical Research and Healthcare industry
• Over 200 top companies have recruited from ICRI
• Programmes conducted as per standards lay down by the Cranfield University, UK
Reasons join Masters in Health Administration:
• International degree offered by Cranfield University – one of the top ranking university in the UK
• International curriculum to prepare students to take up a global career
• Programmes conducted as per international standards
• Access to Virtual Learning Environment for anytime learning
• High acceptance and recognition of the qualification in industry all over the world
ICRI believes that each and every student deserves a rich career and makes every effort to ensure that ICRI students become 100% employable and productive.
ICRI is tying up with various healthcare organizations, hospitals etc. to ensure students are trained and placed in these organizations.
The institute also pays special attention to pre-placement activities and maintain good industry relations.
Average Minimum Starting Salary: Rs 2.5 lakh PA
Average Maximum Starting Salary: Rs 5 lakh PA
Admission Criteria :
Minimum Eligibility: BSc, B Com, B Pharm, M Pharm, MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
Entrance Exams :
Number of Seats :