1-10-3/2, Cargo Office Building, Opposite Old Airport, Prakasham Nagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016, Andhra Pradesh040-09000103139 / 09000103135Hyderabad@icriindia.comwww.icriindia.com
MSc in Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Management
• Degree offered from Cranfield University, UK
Experienced Faculty is drawn from the best of Academia. Guest lectures by Industry professionals. Core modules taught by Cranfield University faculty from UK
Reasons to join ICRI:
• Pioneer and largest Clinical Research education institute
• Six campuses in India and one each in UK and Singapore
• Excellent placement track record of over 94% for clinical research
• More than 7000 ICRI students already working in the clinical research industry
• Over 200 top companies have recruited from ICRI
• Programmes conducted as per standards lay down by the Cranfield University, UK
Reasons to join M.Sc. in Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Management:
• International degree offered by Cranfield University – one of the top ranking university in UK
• International curriculum to prepare students to take up a global career
• Programmes conducted as per international standards
• Access to Virtual Learning Environment for anytime learning
• High acceptance and recognition of the qualification in industry all over the world
ICRI believes that each and every student deserves a rich career and makes every effort to ensure that ICRI students become 100% employable and productive.
The ICRI pay special attention to pre-placement activities and maintain good industry relations.
ICRI boasts of excellent Placement track record with more than 7000 ICRIans working in MNCs and Indian companies.
These include Pharma, CROs, Health organisations in both private and public sectors.
Some of the recruiters for Clinical Research:
• Sanofi Aventis
• Johnson & Johnson
• Apollo Hospital
• Fortis Hospital
• SRL Ranbaxy
• Veeda...and more
Average Minimum Starting Salary: Rs 2.5 lakh PA
Average Maximum Starting Salary: Rs 5 lakh PA
Admission Criteria :
Eligibility: B.Sc. in Lifesciences (Biology, Zoology, Botany, Genetics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Nursing, Biochemistry), B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS.
Entrance Exams :
Number of Seats :