Ramanujan-Bose Challenge 2012: USD 30,000 prize for studentsEditorial Team50|0Last Updated:06:37 pm, April 06, 2012
The Ramanujan-Bose Prize is open to all anyone from India, including students, who have the ability to transform their ideas into reality.
The prize for the 2012 competition is USD 30,000 in scholarship to the Singularity University Graduate Studies Program from June-August 2012 at NASA Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley.
Students from India will get to meet entrepreneurs, academia, scientists in this 10-week interdisciplinary program to find answers to some of the world's most important problems.
Interested students should meet at least two criteria:
- Social reformer
The idea can be a product or service with the ability to improve lives of five million Indian in five years.
According to the website for Ramanujan-Bose Prize, the following criteria are applicable:
The product or service should employ technology
The product or service must be original, novel, or otherwise entirely new product or service
The product or service must be affordable
April 10, 2012 - Idea submission due date
April 17, 2012 – The finalist selection
April 23, 2012 – Challenge final round
April 30, 2012 – Announcement of the winner
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- CBSE Class 10 results 2013: Results expected today May 24
- Orissa Class 12 Science Examination result 2013 expected on May 25
- BIEC Bihar Intermediate (Commerce) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here