AP Inter Supplementary 2012 results todayEditorial Team1242|0Last Updated:10:50 am, June 21, 2012
Andhra Pradesh first year intermediate advanced supplementary results 2012 are likely to be declared on June 21.
According to the reports, the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will publish the results on its official website.
How to check the results?
The students can log on to the official website: www.examresults.ap.nic.in
Students can SMS their roll numbers to 56263 to get their result.
Almost 6 lakh students had appeared in the AP Intermediate Supplementary Exams.
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh had conducted the first year Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary exams from 16th May to 23rd May 2012 at more than 1780 examination centres in Andhra Pradesh.
Students are requested to be patient while checking the results due to heavy traffic on the official website.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Confused? Chat with our counsellors by clicking here
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 10 SSLC results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Manipur Higher Secondary Examination 2013 class 12 result declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC Exam results 2013 expected today May 23: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) Results 2013 expected today May 23