Analysis of CBSE AIEEE 2012 resultsEditorial Team921|1Last Updated:11:01 am, June 11, 2012
The AIEEE 2012 exam was topped by Sandeep Pathry, from Govt Boys Senior Secondary School, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi. The results of the AIEEE exam which was conducted by CBSE were declared on Saturday night.
Pratik Fegade who cleared the IIT-JEE 2012 has come fifth among the state toppers in CBSE AIEEE 2012. He has been ranked first in the OBC category in CBSE AIEEE 2012.
Fegade’s all India AIEEE rank is 38 and all India IIT-JEE rank is 13. He has opted for Computer Science Engineering in IIT-Bombay.
Jamshedpur shone brightly this time around, with over 800 students from the steel city clearing the CBSE All India Engineering Entrance(AIEEE 2012) Examination.
The AIEEE results were declared on May 9. Over 11 lakh students took AIEEE this year in both offline and online mediums.
Students can check their results on http://cbseresults.nic.in/
The online registration, filling up of choices and choice locking: June 16-25
First round of seat allotment: June 27
You may also like to see which institutes offer engineering.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Uttarakhand class 12 results expected on May 26: Pre-registrations open
- Uttarakhand class 10 results expected on May 26: Pre-registrations open
- West Bengal Class 10 results expected on May 27: Pre-registrations open
- Orissa Class 12 Vocational exam result 2013 expected tomorrow on May 25
- How parents' expectations affect exam results