Bihar TET 2012: 2.81 percent candidates passEditorial Team2496|12Last Updated:12:52 pm, May 15, 2012
Bihar Primary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) results declared on May 14 revealed that merely 2.81 per cent candidates passed the examination.
The passing percentage of male candidates was 3.59 while only 1.57 per cent of female candidates passed the exam making them eligible to get a job in the state government-run primary schools having classes from one to five. Around 22 lakh candidates appeared for TET for primary schools out of which around 61,000 cleared the test.
In the upper primary category (classes from six to eight), around 5 lakh candidates appeared for the test. Of them around 87,000 passed the examination. Passing percentage of women and men candidates in this category was 14.49 per cent and 17.98 per cent respectively.
Results of the Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) will be declared soon.
A special examination for the 4,000 primary and upper primary TET candidates, whose OMR sheets were lost in transportation, would also be arranged in June.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Goa SSC Exam results 2013 expected today May 23: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) Results 2013 expected today May 23
- Meghalaya Class 10 SSLC results 2013 expected today May 23
- CUSAT declares CAT 2013 results
- Manipur Higher Secondary Examination 2013 class 12: Result expected today May 22