CAT 2012 to be held from October 11Editorial Team185|1Last Updated:09:36 am, July 19, 2012
The Common Admission Test (CAT 2012) will be conducted from October 11, 2012 to November 5, 2012. The results of CAT 2012 will be announced on January 9, 2013.
CAT 2012 will be coordinated by Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
Important details of CAT 2012:
The Common Admission Test (CAT 2012) test will comprise two sections.
Duration of each section: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Each section will comprise 30 questions
Voucher Sale: July 30-September 17, 2012
Registration window: July 30- September 19, 2012
Test dates: October 11-November 6, 2012
Paper pattern of CAT 2012:
(a) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
(b) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning
(c) The aspirant will be given a single chance to attempt the section.
Planning on doing an MBA? Speak to IIM Calcutta graduate Hariharan Shriram
See a list of institutes offering Management across India
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Goa SSC Exam results 2013 expected today May 23: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) Results 2013 expected today May 23
- Meghalaya Class 10 SSLC results 2013 expected today May 23
- CUSAT declares CAT 2013 results
- Manipur Higher Secondary Examination 2013 class 12: Result expected today May 22