CAT results 2012: 10 aspirants get 100 percentileEditorial Team1704|0Last Updated:09:46 am, January 09, 2013
The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2012 results have been declared. About 1.91 lakh candidates appeared for the exam.
Ten of the 1.91 lakh candidates who took the exam have got a perfect score of 100 percentile. The students who scored perfect 100 percentile include 9 engineers and a BSc graduate.
The sucessfull candidates will need to appear for a written essay test; followed by personal interview round instead of group discussion.
This year there were few changes to attract candidates from diverse backgrounds like Humanities and Social Sciences.
The CAT scores are accepted for the management programmes of all 13 IIMs, the Indian Institutes of Technologies (IITs), the National Institutes of Technology apart from a 150 management institutions.
CAT 2011 results were made available on IIM portal www.catiim.in. However, the candidates complained of technical glitches while checking the results.
Update- CAT results have been declared
You may also like to read: CAT results to be declared on January 9
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- IBPS PO MT: Call letter for interview to be released by 16th December 2013
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidhyapeeth AIPGET 2014: Notification for MS, MD, PG Diploma and MDS
- IIM A: Conference to be held on December 12
- Rajinikanth: 5 facts about the superstar on his birthday
- Admit Card for Joint CSIR UGC NET is now available