CBSE CTET 2012: Registrations end in 2 daysEditorial Team367|1Last Updated:09:32 am, August 29, 2012
The registrations for CBSE CTET 2012 will end in 2 days ie August 31. CTET aspirants can check the details HERE
The result for the CBSE CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2012 will be declared in December.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply On-line for CTET-NOV 2012 on CBSE/ CTET website http://ctet.nic.in/ctetnovwebsite/index.html from August 8 to 31, 2013.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 through Demand Draft in favour of:
Central Board of Secondary Education drawn in favour of any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi.
The candidates are required to write their registration number, name, address, and Mobile/ Telephone Number on the back of the Demand Draft.
Eligibility for CTET
Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage):
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing.
CTET is held for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. The last date for receiving acknowledgement card is September 9, 2012.
To check the list of facilitation centres click here
For career related queries, you can talk to our counselor Prerna Prasad
To explore more colleges on teaching in India, click HERE
Image courtesy: Photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- CBSE Class 10 results 2013: Results expected today May 24
- Orissa Class 12 Science Examination result 2013 expected on May 25
- BIEC Bihar Intermediate (Commerce) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here