CBSE class 12 results 2012 analysisEditorial Team1231|1Last Updated:01:00 pm, May 28, 2012
Girls once again outperformed boys in the CBSE Class 12 results declared on May 28, 2012, an official said.
Girls recorded a pass percentage of 86.21 percent against the 75.80 percent for boys, said the official of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Delhi recorded a total pass percentage of 85.40 percent, a fall of 0.05 percent as compared to last year.
A total of 8,16,000 students had appeared for the exam this year, an increase of 5.94 percent over the figure last year.
Chennai recorded the highest pass percentage of 90.59 percent among eight CBSE regions.
The overall India pass percentage among the eight CBSE regions is 80.19, the official added. Mohammad Ismat from Manipur has topped the Class XII Board Exam 2012 with a score of 495/500.
The results are available on the website www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.cbse.nic.in. Students can also get their cbse class 12 results on email by registering themselves on these websites.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2013: Documents required for Interviews
- FMS 2014: Application invited for Full-Time MBA and Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates qualifying IBPS CWE II: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank vacancies
- Indian Ocean: 5 interesting facts
- IBPS score card released today: Get score cards here