Delhi University admissions 2012: First cut-off list on June 26Editorial Team247|0Last Updated:10:00 am, June 01, 2012
After the CBSE results were announced on May 28, Delhi University has announced that the first cut-off list will be declared on June 26.
Form filling and Registration: June 4-June 18
First cut-off list: June 26
Second cut-off list: June 29
Third cut-off list: July 4
Fourth cut-off list: July 6
Fifth cut-off list: July 10
Only centralized forms would be available. St Stephen's can issue forms independently for general and reserved categories.
The application forms will be made available online at all the head post offices across Delhi as well as 10 designated colleges of the university.
It is expected that Delhi University is all set to raise the cut offs for admissions in 2012 in the colleges after the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) declared class 12 results.
The number of students who scored 90% crossed 28,000 this year. Mohammad Ismat from Manipur has topped the Class XII Board Exam 2012 with a score of 495/500.
To know about CBSE Class 12 results, click here
To know about CBSE Class 10 results, click here.
To know about engineeing options after class 12, click here
To know about options in Medicine after class 12, click here
To know about a career in law after class 12, click here
Image courtesy: Photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- BIEC Bihar Intermediate (Commerce) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 10 SSLC results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Manipur Higher Secondary Examination 2013 class 12 result declared: Check results here