GRE Tests: Score Select Option availableEditorial Team59|0Last Updated:11:14 am, July 03, 2012
There is good news for students taking the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) for seeking admissions to many graduate schools in the United States and various other countries.
The applicants can select the score select option which will enable them to decide which test scores to send to the institutions they choose, so they can send the scores they feel reflect their personal best.
The test takers can select from several options which include:
On test day, when viewing their scores at the test center, they can select the:
· Score Select Most Recent option — Send their scores from their current test administration (FREE)
· Score Select All option — Send their scores from all administrations in the last five years (FREE)
Test takers can decide which option to use for each of their four free score reports.
After test day, test takers can send Additional Score Reports for a fee and select:
Score Select Most Recent option — Send their scores from their most recent test administration.
Score Select All option — Send their scores from all administrations in the last five years
Score Select any option — Send their scores from one OR many test administrations in the last five years
Scores for a test administration must be reported in their entirety.
The new Score select option will be available for both the GRE revised General Test and GRE Subject Tests, and can be used by anyone with reportable scores from the last five years.
Students can visit ETS website www.ets.org/gre for further details.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Confused about your career? Chat with our counsellors by clicking here
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Orissa Class 12 Arts exam result 2013 expected on May 25
- Uttaranchal Intermediate class 10 result 2013 expected on May 26
- CBSE class 10 results 2013: Confusion over result date continues
- Uttaranchal Intermediate class 12 result 2013 expected on May 26
- CBSE Class 10 results 2013: Results expected today May 24