IGNOU opens admission 2012 for BBA courseEditorial Team90|0Last Updated:09:00 am, August 13, 2012
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the admission process for Bachelor in Business Administration in Retailing (BBAR), the university said in a statement.
Those between 18-24 years of age are eligible for the three-year course.
"Three months internship is required in the first year. On the job training and viva-voce are parts of second and third year for all students," IGNOU said in a statement.
"For admission, the candidates shall be selected on the basis of an interview and judged on appearance, ability to communicate, attitude, mental alertness and general knowledge," it added.
However, if a student completes the first year only, he may leave the course with a diploma in retailing. Similarly, one who completes the second year will be given an advanced diploma in retailing, said IGNOU.
The last date to submit the application form is August 14, 2012.
Image courtesy: photos.com
You may also like to take our career test designed for Indian students and get an instant list of recommended careers
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2013: Documents required for Interviews
- FMS 2014: Application invited for Full-Time MBA and Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates qualifying IBPS CWE II: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank vacancies
- Indian Ocean: 5 interesting facts
- IBPS score card released today: Get score cards here