IIM-Tiruchy launches PGPBMEditorial Team49|0Last Updated:11:46 am, July 10, 2012
The Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchy, has begun the first batch of its three-year professional postgraduate programme in business management (PGPBM) for working executives.
The classes will be held at the Chennai campus. IIM Tiruchy has acquired 13000 sq ft building.
The PGPBM is one of the institute's flagship programmes. specifically designed to provide working executives with formal management education.
Student intake: Minimum-40, Maximum-60
Course to commence: August
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIM -T) is one of the premier government institutions for management studies in India. Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIMT or IIM-Trichy) is one of the seven Indian Institutes of Management. It was inaugurated on January 4, 2011.
See a list of institutes offering Management across India
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- CBSE Class 10 results 2013: Results expected today May 24
- Orissa Class 12 Science Examination result 2013 expected on May 25
- BIEC Bihar Intermediate (Commerce) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here