IIT-JEE 2013 Results: 20% students qualified are from Andhra PradeshEditorial Team5723|4Last Updated:03:03 pm, May 08, 2013
Andhra Pradesh has the most number of students of qualified for IIT-JEE (Main). The results of the JEE (Main) were declared on May 7.
Twenty percent of students who qualified were from Andhra Pradesh. About 2-3 percent of student from Maharashtra qualified. In the South, about 30,000 students got through.
Mumbai: 400 students got through
Pune: 500 out of 24,000 students qualified
Chennai: 2643 students qualified
The cut-off marks for the JEE (Main) were 113 out of 360. Over 10.5 lakh students sat for the entrance exam. About 1.5 lakh will go on to do JEE (Advanced).
Students who pass JEE (Advanced) will be able to get a seat on 16 IITs, 31 NITs and 10 IIITs as well as other institutes.
Students who have qualified will need to register online between May 8 and 13 to sit for JEE (Advanced).
The JEE (Advanced) paper will be held on June 2.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- RRB Chandigarh 2nd Stage exam results 2013-14 declared: Check results here
- IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2014: Registrations to begin on May 4
- Elections 2014 effect: Updated time table for rescheduled CBSE Class XII Board exams
- CBSE class 12 students can now get answers rechecked
- VTU M.Tech results 2014 declared: Check results here