IIT Kharagpur: Applications open for executive MBAEditorial Team96|0Last Updated:12:03 pm, April 27, 2012
Vinod Gupta School of Management at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur invites online applications for Executive MBA (EMBA) Programme for 2012-2015.
The period for online application is from April 4 to May 14, 2012 till 5 pm.
The application fee is Rs 1000.
How to apply:
-Make a demand draft before filling the online application form
- Payment of fees has to be made by Demand Draft on or before May 14, 2012 (In favour of “CEP-STC, IIT KHARAGPUR”, payable at Kharagpur)
- Fill the application form, submit and note down the application number which would be generated by system. This is required for future correspondence
- Fill the details of Demand Draft
- Take a printout of Confirmation Page and follow the instructions
- If there is any problem during print, click on form print button for print again
- Paste your recent photograph, sign in the specified place and send this confirmation
page along with Demand Draft by Registered/Speed Post to "Programme Officer, MBA, VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721302" for further processing so as to reach latest by 18th May, 2012
Things to remember:
-Attach Demand Draft of required fee (In favour of “CEP-STC, IIT KHARAGPUR”, payable at Kharagpur)
-Mention your Application No., Name, and Address on the back of the Demand Draft
-Retain a photocopy of confirmation page for future reference
-Retain a photocopy of the Demand Draft sent
-Retain the original receipt issued by the post office for having dispatched the Application Form
-Processing of applications will begin only after receiving confirmation page and fee (Demand Draft)
3 Important Steps:
-Make payment of fees by Demand Draft
-Fill the Online Application Form and note down the application number
-Take a printout of Confirmation Page and send to the address mentioned above