Jamia Millia Islamia University MBA admissions 2013Editorial Team904|1Last Updated:11:55 am, April 19, 2013
Jamia Millia Islamia’s Centre for Management Studies has invited application for admission to its various MBA programmes.
The last date to apply for the MBA programme is before May 19, 2013.
Jamia Millia Islamia’s (JMI) Centre for Management Studies is inviting applications for the various MBA programmes..
The Jamia Millia Islamia’s Centre for Management Studies centre offers two-year full-time MBA, MBA (executive) and MIB programmes. The MBA (executive) programme is for working executives and managers from the industry.
The centre also conducts a PhD programme in management.
The MBA programme offers specialisations in various business functional areas such as marketing, finance and HR.
Fees at Jamia Millia Islamia University
The course fee is approximately Rs. 21,000 per annum for the full-time MBA programme.
Admission to all programmes is through entrance test which is followed by a group discussion stage and interview.
Interested candidates are required to apply before May 19, 2013.
Application forms can be obtained from the university campus against a cash payment of Rs. 500.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Human Rights Day: 5 facts about this day
- Sri Ramachandra University to conduct entrance exam on January 25 for PG medical & dental admissions
- MBA admissions 2014: Important dates, eligibility and selection process
- Stalwarts of science to be hosted by Presidency University
- UPTET 2014 important dates: Applications to start after December 10