NSIT: BE admissions 2012 beginEditorial Team159|0Last Updated:11:08 am, June 14, 2012
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) has invited applications for BE admissions for the year 2012. Students can check the results HERE
NSIT Admission 2012 counselling for admission to 1st year Bachelor of Engineering B.E. (Full-time) is based on All India rank of AIEEE-2011 results.
Important details of NSIT:
Starting Counselling Fee submission: June 14, 2012
Closing of Counselling Fee submission: June 23, 2012
Opening of Online Registration & Choice filling: June 26, 2012
Closing of Online Registration & Choice filling: June 30, 2012
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) offers Bachelor of Engineering in various branches:
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering
Students can get more information at www.nsit.nic.in
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi, formerly known as Delhi Institute of Technology, is an engineering college in New Delhi, India. It is an autonomous institution of the Government of NCT of Delhi. It formally comes under the purview of Faculty of Technology, University of Delhi.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- CBSE Class 10 results 2013: Results expected today May 24
- Orissa Class 12 Science Examination result 2013 expected on May 25
- BIEC Bihar Intermediate (Commerce) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here