Osmania Univ MA (CDE) Results 2012 declaredEditorial Team48|0Last Updated:12:05 pm, September 18, 2012
Osmania University MA (CDE) Results 2012 have been declared. Students can check the results here...
Andhra Pradesh Osmania University Hyderabad has issued results 2012 for MA (CDE) June 2012 exams. Osmania Univ results for MA (CDE) (Hindi, Philosophy, History, PPM, Psychology, and Urdu).
How to check results:
Students can check the Osmania University by checking the results by registering the hall ticket number.
About Osmania University (OU)
Osmania University (OU) is a public state university established in the year 1918. It is one of the oldest modern universities in India. Urdu is used as one of the medium of instruction and it is the 1st Indian university to have Urdu as medium of instructions. The university is famous for faculty of Engineering and Technology, Law, Arts, Science, Commerce and Management departments.
Interested in reading articles related to engineering click here
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Goa SSC Exam results 2013 expected today May 23: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) Results 2013 expected today May 23
- Meghalaya Class 10 SSLC results 2013 expected today May 23
- CUSAT declares CAT 2013 results
- Manipur Higher Secondary Examination 2013 class 12: Result expected today May 22