PG-NEET 2013: Results delayedEditorial Team0|1Last Updated:01:43 pm, February 04, 2013
The results of PG-NEET 2013 for MD, MS and post graduate diploma courses have been postponed.
The results were supposed to be declared on January 31, 2013. However, due to a judgement from the Supreme Court the results have got declared
In order to be eligible for admission to any postgraduate course in a particular academic year, a candidate has to obtain a percentile of 50 and above in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Postgraduate courses’ held for the said academic year.
For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum percentile will be 40.
Over 95,000 candidates registered for the PG medical entrance exam. The examination took place at 50 centres in 33 cities across country.
How to check results
The mark sheet-cum-result certificate for the NEET-PG examination can be downloaded from the website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg once results are declared.
You can explore medical colleges in India here
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- RRB Chandigarh 2nd Stage exam results 2013-14 declared: Check results here
- IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2014: Registrations to begin on May 4
- Elections 2014 effect: Updated time table for rescheduled CBSE Class XII Board exams
- CBSE class 12 students can now get answers rechecked
- VTU M.Tech results 2014 declared: Check results here