Video: PGDM as a careerEditorial Team1|5Last Updated:06:00 am, October 21, 2012
Post graduate diploma in management (PGDM) is a two years course suitable for students who are willing to pursue their career in the field of management. This course can be done after completing graduation from any stream through an entrance exam, group discussion and personal interview.
What is eligibility criteria?
Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any UGC recognised University and those appearing for the final year Bachelor's course can apply for the course.
What you will study in PGDM?
Students can study various courses which includes Principles of Management, Quantitative Methods, Managerial Economics, Financial Accounting, Marketing Management, IT for Management, Corporate Communication, Organizational Behaviour, Operations Management, Human Resource Management
What are the entrance exams?
CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT
Where can I work after I finish the course?
Corporate sector, Banks, Stock market, entrepreneur, as a professor, Senior sales manager
What are the skills that I will need?
You will have have the following attributes:
- Able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Excellent judgement
- Hard work
What salary can I expect?
Freshers can expect a pay packet of around Rs 3 lakh or more per annum.
You may want to explore more institutes of PGDM, click here
Image courtesy: Photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- CBSE Class 10 results 2013: Results expected today May 24
- Orissa Class 12 Science Examination result 2013 expected on May 25
- BIEC Bihar Intermediate (Commerce) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here