St Stephen's College cut-off list releasedEditorial Team459|0Last Updated:12:25 pm, June 21, 2012
St. Stephen's College released its first cut-off list on June 20. The college raised the bar by about 0.25 per cent to 2 per cent for the popular courses.
About 22,000 aspirants are fighting for 420 seats available at St Stephen's College.
Economics (Honours) - the most-sought-after course saw a jump from last year's 97.5 per cent to 97.75.
The first stage of the elimination process having being completed, the selected candidates will be notified on June 22. The next round which consists of interviews will be held between June 25 and July 8.
This year, there were 2,500 applicants who had scored over 97 per cent in their Class XII exams.
According to reports, the increase in applicants was due to the strong online application system that the college had introduced. More than 67 per cent of the applications filed for admission in 2012 were online.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Confused? Chat with our counsellors by clicking here
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- St. Stephen College: 'Life of Pi' star Suraj Sharma takes exam
- I trained with rats for 'Life of Pi': DU student Suraj Sharma
- Delhi University: Unmukt allowed to move to second year
- Flunked by St.Stephen's College, Unmukt finds support in Dhoni
- St. Stephen's College: Delhi HC states Valson Thampu is principal