VTU 5th sem results 2012 announcedEditorial Team1376|5Last Updated:10:29 am, July 23, 2012
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has announced the B.E/B.Tech 5th Semester results for Bangalore Region of June/July 2012 Examinations. Students can check the results HERE
How to check results?
Students are required to enter the USN number. The results are available on the official VTU website .
Students can also send SMS @vtualerts.
VTU is one of the largest universities in India with 208 colleges affiliated to it with an intake capacity of over 67100 undergraduate students and 12666 postgraduate students. The university encompasses various technical & management fields which offers a total of 30 undergraduate and 71 postgraduate courses. The university has around 1800 PhD candidates
Presently, VTU has 13 QIP centers and 17 extension centers in its various affiliated colleges offering post graduate courses. It has around 2305 departments recognized as research centers which are spread across its various affiliated institutions in different cities of Karnataka.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Have queries regarding engineering? Talk to IIT-B graduate Achin Agarwal
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 10 SSLC results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Manipur Higher Secondary Examination 2013 class 12 result declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC Exam results 2013 expected today May 23: Check results here