XLRI Jamshedpur admission 2014: Registration to begin on Sept 2Editorial Team0|0Last Updated:12:00 am, August 31, 2013
XLRI Jamshedpur has announced the registration dates for its Business Management (BM) and Human Resources Management (HRM). The registration process will begin on September 2 till December 21 for academic session 2014-16.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2014 will be held on January 5.
The names of shortlisted candidates for admission to its HRM, BM, Global MBA, PGDM (GMP) & FPM will be declared by January 31, 2014.
XLRI Jamshedpur (IIM), shortlists candidates for GD/PI on the basis of XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) score.
The institute also accepts GMAT scores for selected programmes.
General Knowledge (GK) section will be part of the main. The duration of the main paper will also be increased to accommodate the GK questions.
The number of GK questions will also be reduced to around 20-22. Candidates need to apply separately for XAT and XLRI.
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- VITEEE 2014: today is the last date to apply
- RRB Chandigarh 2nd Stage exam results 2013-14 declared: Check results here
- IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2014: Registrations to begin on May 4
- Elections 2014 effect: Updated time table for rescheduled CBSE Class XII Board exams
- CBSE class 12 students can now get answers rechecked