HS Communication has opening for PR Executive in MumbaiEditorial Team50|0Last Updated:09:00 am, July 08, 2012
Organization: H. S. Communication (P) Ltd
Requirement: Public Relation Executive(PR) in Mumbai
Brief job profile: PR, media management, social media, content writing.
Experience required: 0-2 years or a fresher from mass media course would also be considered if she has the fire and willingness to learn.
* Proficient in writing and communicating in English.
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite will be a plus point.
* Skilled in translating matters from Hindi to English.
* Candidates from Mumbai will be given preference.
About Public Relations:
This career field aims to gain understanding and support for clients as well as to influence opinion and behaviour. PR officers use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of their clients. These range from public bodies or services to businesses and voluntary organisations. They communicate key messages.
Information source: jobsmedia.in
Confused about your career? Chat with our counsellors by clicking here
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 10 SSLC results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Manipur Higher Secondary Examination 2013 class 12 result declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC Exam results 2013 expected today May 23: Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) Results 2013 expected today May 23