Job Vacancy: Thomson Reuters hiring freshersEditorial Team0|1Last Updated:11:30 am, January 14, 2013
Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers as Associate Research Analysts. Candidates can check details here.
Job role: Associate Research Analyst
Experience required: Fresh Graduates
Streams Considered: Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Skills: Strong academics, technical skills, inclined towards scientific research, analytical and communication skills
Job type: Regular Full Time
Salary offered: Best in the industry
Responsible for the production, quality and functionality of specific content sets. Participates in specialist interpretation in the form of research, analysis, and writing to support the development and maintenance of Thomson Reuters information in all media, and ensures that published information contains premium content. Using scientific expertise and ability, interprets and implements policy and applies defined processes.
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- TNPSC Group 4 Results 2014 declared: Check results here
- MH CET 2014: Online applications now started
- Lok Sabha Polls 2014: Exams including EAMCET, CBSE Boards to be rescheduled
- IIFT placements: Graduates get 15 percent higher average salary
- Information regarding Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Exam, 2013