IIT-JEE 2013: Expected cut-offs for JEE (Mains)Editorial Team4997|6Last Updated:12:11 pm, April 10, 2013
The JEE (Mains) offline exam went smoothly on April 7. The online exam will be held from April 9. Students said they found the exam less difficult than expected.
JEE (Mains) results will be out on May 7, 2013. Students who clear JEE (Mains) will be eligible to sit for JEE (Advanced) in June.
We list the expected cut-offs and all-India ranks for JEE (Mains). Please note that these are not final and only serve as an indicator for students as to what their results will be.
Students said that they found the exam easy to moderately difficult. There were some errors in the question paper that have left students worried.
The exam pattern was similar to that of AIEEE 2012 so that students would not be too stressed.
The expected ranks are as follows:
|Marks Range||All India Rank|
Results for JEE (Mains) will be out on May 7.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam 2013: Documents required for Interviews
- FMS 2014: Application invited for Full-Time MBA and Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates qualifying IBPS CWE II: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank vacancies
- Indian Ocean: 5 interesting facts
- IBPS score card released today: Get score cards here