Karnataka CET 2013: Exam to be held today May 1Editorial Team625|0Last Updated:12:00 am, May 01, 2013
Karnataka CET 2013 will commence today May 1. Aspirants can check the details here.
The entrance exam will also be held on May 2.
About 1,39,239 candidates will appear for the exam. 35,820 candidates will appear for the exam.
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore is conducting Common Entrance Test (CET-2013) for admission to first year undergraduate courses like Indian Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering/ Technology and Agriculture courses for the academic year 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS / BDS
Candidates should have cleared their 10+2 with science.
For more information about eligibility criteria click here
Students who wish to pursue courses on agriculture, food science and veterinary science will have to appear for the test.
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates to the First year or First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology and Architecture courses, in institutions within the State of Karnataka.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Human Rights Day: 5 facts about this day
- Sri Ramachandra University to conduct entrance exam on January 25 for PG medical & dental admissions
- MBA admissions 2014: Important dates, eligibility and selection process
- Stalwarts of science to be hosted by Presidency University
- UPTET 2014 important dates: Applications to start after December 10