MT CET 2013: Results expected to be declared by June 5Editorial Team2722|10Last Updated:12:00 am, May 25, 2013
The Maharashtra CET 2013(MT CET 2013) results are expected to be declared by June 5. The entrance exam is conducted for admissions to under-graduate courses in engineering and pharmacy.
Approximately 2.85 lakh students took CET in Maharashtra. The Maharashtra CET 2013(MT CET 2013) exam was conducted on May 16, 2013.
MT CET 2013 entrance exam is taken for admission to first year of four year full time degree courses in Engineering / Technology and Pharmacy in the State of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Technical Common Entrance Test (MT-CET 2013) shall be conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. The Director, Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competent Authority for conduction of MT-CET 2013.
In 2014 admission in all state engineering and technology courses will be done entirely through JEE (mains) score from 2014.
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Human Rights Day: 5 facts about this day
- Sri Ramachandra University to conduct entrance exam on January 25 for PG medical & dental admissions
- MBA admissions 2014: Important dates, eligibility and selection process
- Stalwarts of science to be hosted by Presidency University
- UPTET 2014 important dates: Applications to start after December 10