NEET PG 2013: Supreme Court postpones case againEditorial Team4113|1Last Updated:05:43 pm, February 13, 2013
The Supreme Court postponed the NEET PG case yet again on February 13, leading to speculation that a verdict may take time to arrive.
Discussions were held across social media forums and websites carrying live updates of the case. One site suggested that it may take another six to seven hearings before NEET PG students can expect a verdict.
A verdict can only be reached once the Supreme Court releases a final cause list.
It was learnt that Harish Salve, the lawyer speaking for the NEET case, has finished his arguments. The court heard arguments on Aided Minority Institutions and Unaided Medical Institutions. Discussions on NEET PG concluded at 3.30 pm today. The TamilNadu State government hearing is likely to take place tomorrow.
The delay in reaching a verdict has led to a lot of stress and uncertainty amongst students who have taken to protests and the social media to express their dismay and anger.
You may also want to read:
NEET PG 2013: Supreme Court to hear case on February 13
NEET PG 2013: Reasons behind the results delay & qualifying criteria
Interested in studying medicine at a PG level? Click here
Image courtesy: Photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- CBSE Class 10 results 2013: Results expected today May 24
- Orissa Class 12 Science Examination result 2013 expected on May 25
- BIEC Bihar Intermediate (Commerce) results 2013 declared: Check results here
- Goa SSC class 10 exam results 2013 declared : Check results here
- Meghalaya Class 12 HSSLC ( Arts) results 2013 declared: Check results here