NEET-PG 2013: Verdict expected on May 9Editorial Team14357|5Last Updated:12:32 pm, May 02, 2013
All arguments regarding NEET-PG results have come to end. All senior counsels filed rejoinder to the MCI arguments.
The verdict of NEET-PG results 2013 is likely to be announced on May 9. NEET-PG results will be released only after final Verdict.
The senior counsel was required to consolidate their points.
The Supreme Court last heard the NEET PG case on April 30.
The vacation of Supreme Court will start on May 13 and the court will re-open on July 1.
About 90,000 students have been affected by the delay of results.
The delay has affected students do not know whether they are to give up their jobs and get a seat in medical school.
The deadline for counselling is May 31. There was some speculation that this deadline could be extended depending on when NEET-PG results would be declared.
Students had taken to expressing their frustration over the delay in results from February 2013. Fed up of the delay, some have now taken to protesting in towns and cities across the country.
Click here for previous coverage on NEET-PG ...
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- UPSC Meteorologist Admit Cards 2013: Get admit cards here
- IBPS CWE PO/MT-III: Results
- Smita Patil: Interesting Facts about the late actress
- National-level entrance exam Q&A bank proposed to clip private coaching’s wings
- An Interview with Sudhanshu Arora, Co-founder, Director and Country Manager, Careesma.in