NEET PG case to be heard today April 16Editorial Team9101|14Last Updated:09:57 am, April 16, 2013
The NEET-PG results case will be heard today on April 16. Students can check updates here.
Results were supposed to be declared on January 31, 2013.
The delay has affected 90,000 students who now do not know whether they are to give up their jobs and get a seat in medical school.
The deadline for counselling is May 31. There was some speculation that this deadline could be extended depending on when NEET-PG results would be declared.
The following arguments have been made:
>> Private, minority and deemed universities should only accept NEET-UG and NEET-PG
>> No other interviews or additional exams are allowed
>> Two state committees would ensure admission practices followed rules and regulations
Students now hope that a verdict will be reached soon. The Supreme Court goes on vacation on May 13 and only opens on July 1.
Click here for previous coverage on NEET-PG ...
Image courtesy: photos.com
Do you like this Buzz?
People who read this also read....
- Human Rights Day: 5 facts about this day
- Sri Ramachandra University to conduct entrance exam on January 25 for PG medical & dental admissions
- MBA admissions 2014: Important dates, eligibility and selection process
- Stalwarts of science to be hosted by Presidency University
- UPTET 2014 important dates: Applications to start after December 10