Which is the best college for IPCC in Chennai or Bangalore?
By anusha 8 Months Ago
By Arti Psychologist 8 Months Ago
There is no such college available for CPT and IPCC:
• Enroll with the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountancy India) to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT).
• Once you clear CPT you enroll for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course).
• You appear for this exam once you are done with your 100 hours of IT (Information Technology) Training and orientation course of 35 hours.
• Once you clear IPCC, you enroll for the CA final course.
• Then you complete 3 years period of articled training and undergo General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) (15 days) course while serving the last 12 months of articled training.
• Once you pass the CA final examination, you enroll yourselves as a member of ICAI and designate as “Chartered Accountant”.
By Sandeep 2 Years Ago
By kumar 1 Year Ago
By Sushanth 1 Year Ago
By jyoti 1 Year Ago