I want to do something like graphic design or animation after 12th grade. Which subjects should I choose in grade 11th and 12th?

Categories : professional , Graphic design , animation

By Nikhil   2 Years Ago

Email this

Your answers

2 answers

By Dilip   2 Years Ago

Lot of diploma and certificate programs are available in animation and graphic design. Some of the good institutes are:

-Arena animation

-Academy of animation and gaming

-Anitoons -The school of animation

-Gecko Animation Studio & Academy of Digital Arts

-Toonz Academy

Arti Psychologist

By Arti Psychologist   2 Years Ago

These professional courses require 10 2 in any stream. But I would recommend you to pursue this course along with your graduation. Good luck!!